October's Superb Bazaar 2012 at The World Trade Center

     October 19 to 21 - October's Superb Bazaar organized by the Super Sale Team.  Last Friday, I had a lot of firsts.  I already told you guys about my online store The Urban Hour and I joined my first bazaar that was held from October 19 to 21 in Superb Bazaar at World Trade Center.  Various online shops were also there to sell their unique and edgy products that you don't usually see in malls (that's why I love bazaars!). 

     It was my first time to set up my own booth and it was kind of stressful but fulfilling because I really enjoy what I am doing.  Our booth was at g17 and it was nice to know a lot of people who love stuff from The Urban Hour. 

     I wore this outfit for the last day of the bazaar.  I will always love my brand that's why I always wear Urban Hour stuff wherever I go. :)

Crop top from The Urban Hour

Bubble skirt from the Upcoming Collection of the Urban Hour
Shoes from DAS
 
Some of the pictures from Superb Bazaar :)
The Urban Hour Booth located at g17






The Bazaar was a success, and so as The Urban Hour :)
I want to thank you to those who visited and supported our booth.
Hope you will continue to love The Urban Hour Clothing :)
Until the next bazaar! See you guys!

HYPE this Look at LOOKBOOK! :)



0 comments