Paisley



Outfit for Today:
1. Topshop Spaghetti in White
2. Topshop Tank Top in Black
3. Phaya Paisley Pants, Phaya is a Brand from Hong Kong Located at Laforet, Causeway Bay
4. Rabeanco Body Bag, Rabeanco is a brand from Hong Kong


I usually wear this paisley pants for laid back days where I paired it with basics like a white top or neutral tank tops, but I also use this in summer days when I am at the beach where I pair it with a bikini top.  This paisley pants is actually all around as long as you use it in the right way.   


I love Rabeanco Bags!  They have a wide variety of bags from small to oversize bags.  Mostly, they sell quality leather bags in different colors and unique designs, so I really suggest that if you are planning to go to Hong Kong, check out this bag store.  You can find one in Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong.  



     Random Accessories:
1. Blue Cuff from Babo in Rockwell Hip
2. Colored Bangles from Greenhills Tiangge
3. Tiger Ring from Folded and Hung
4. Casio G-Shock Neon Yellow Watch
5. Feather Tassle Necklace from Hong Kong



Yehey for Flatforms! Always go for flatforms if you want to add height but still want to feel comfortable. I got mine in Hong Kong, but I think there are a lot of local stores here in the Philippines who are selling these kinds of shoes. 




Thank you guys for Reading!
Be my Fan in Lookbook and hype some of my looks here! 

Tags:

0 comments